Meizu MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files
This thread is dedicated to listing Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) files for Meizu Mediatek (MTK) Android devices. It is a community effort so the files are free, no passwords. If you have any confirmed DA that’s not listed below then help this list grow by sending it to us.
Why would I need an MTK Secure Boot DA file?
For recent Meizu devices that have Secure Boot, you will encounter Authentication or Buffer errors while trying to flash using SP flash tool or Secure Boot! error when using a dongle like Infinity CM2. For such devices, you’ll need a custom Secure Boot DA file. It’ll also come in handy when trying to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
- Do not format devices with secure boot or flash using the firmware upgrade
- Some DA files are tool-specific (i.e will only work with a specific Mediatek tool) so try them on as many Mediatek Flash tools as you can
Meizu MTK Secure Boot DA files
Here are download links to DA for flashing Meizu Android phones with Secure Boot
- Meizu Authentication (auth.) sv5 file
- Meizu M3 Note (DA & Auth)
- Meizu M3E (DA & Auth)
- Meizu M3S (DA & Auth) [Volcano Box]
- Meizu M5 (DA)
- Meizu M5 Note [M621Q-M621C-M1612] (DA & Auth)
- Meizu M5 Note (DA & Auth) [Volcano Box]
- Meizu M5s (DA & Auth)
- Meizu M6 (DA)
- Meizu M6T (DA)
- Meizu Pro 6 / 6S (DA & Auth)
- Meizu U10 (DA & Auth)
- You can try flashing using this Chinese modified flash tool @ https://mega.nz/#!cqhmmY7T!HN17YoqksBBg0…NhgDgBAHYo (requires internet and temporarily disable AV or add to exclusion list)