Blackberry 10 Anti Theft Protection Removal
How To Do:
- Turn off the phone and launch the Autoloader you downloaded in step 1
- It will display a Black command prompt.
- Connect the turned off phone to PC and allow drivers to be installed. The Autoloader will recognize, flash the device and reboot when done.
- Now complete the initial device setup by connecting to Wifi when required.
- Go to Settings and enter a valid Blackberry ID and password to reclaim ownership of the device.
- You may now update your firmware from the version 10.3.1.634 used to bypass anti-theft to the latest 10.3.2 without any issues. Firmware upgrade can be done on the device with Wifi, via PC with Blackberry Link or download the latest Autoloader
Warning..! Don’t Upgrade you Device to 10.3.2 if Anti-theft protection is on
HERE ARE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS
Blackberry Passport Anti-theft removal SQW100-1/2/3 10.3.1
Blackberry Q5 Anti-theft removal SQR100-1/2/3 10.3.1
Blackberry Q10 Anti-theft removal SQN100-1/2/3/4/5/6/7 10.3.1
Blackberry Z10 Anti-theft removal STL100-1 10.3.1
Blackberry Z10 Anti Theft Removal STL100-2/3/4 10.3.1
Blackberry Leap Anti Theft Removal STR100-1/2 Q10 10.3.1
Blackberry Classic Anti-theft removal SQC100-1/2/3/4/5 Q10 10.3.1
Blackberry Z30 Anti-theft removal STA100-1/2/3/4/5/6 10.3.1
Blackberry Z3 Anti-theft removal STJ100-1/2 10.3.1
Download Autoloader Here its Q10 Autoloader but it works with all versions”